Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I CONQUERED FINALLY

So yeah, I have been working really hard in C-Aion on a couple of things, 1 has been the crafting actually mostly the crafting and 2 I have really been trying to teach myself to play with my keyboard and not be so mouse dependent.

Well I have finally gotten up into lvl 3 on the crafting YAY! and FINALLY crit Infuse's bow. Come to find out I had been working on and failing on over and over is not the one he wanted at the time. He found the one he wanted on the AH and bought it, so I have been just working on getting him a crit bow for when he hits 30. I finally got the crit on it this morning. I tried and failed at this bow about 20 times before I got it to crit alot of mats etc... alot of time consumption. I am starting to finally like the crafting and getting excited when I crit on something.

I also crit some earrings for Black that lol were the wrong ones but we got that straightened out now. The good thing is I sold the wrong ones on the AH for like 950k.

And now I will move on to the 2nd thing I have been working on, I am learning to kite and actually doing really well with it. Always on the healer I would run around and wait until a) it was taunted off me or b) the player was killed and just kept right on healing, not so easily done in Aion since well you cant move and attack with the exception of a few skills. But it is going well and I will keep working on it until open beta in C-Aion.

Our podcast is up so go have a listen and enjoy :) Black Wings of Arteia Also you can find us on Itunes Store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment