Sunday, August 30, 2009

Busy Busy Busy...

I have been extrememly busy in game crafting and more crafting. I love the way that it is so involved but at the same time dispise it. I mean I got almost an entire level just from crafting. I have been tryin unsucessfully I might add to crit a bow for Infuse. It has become the bane of my existance.

In the meantime of my crafting I have spent alot of time talking to Ari of Aion's World. Just shooting the breeze with her etc... The community for the most part that I have met are very cool and I wanted to give a shout out to her and her Blog + PodCast. Thank you for all the help Ari, I really appreciate it and the conversation as well :)

Also I have been following a thread on Aionsource.com LondonRain has to be one of the most talented graphical artist that I have seen. She does really great work. As her list for requesting sigs is actually closed and she isnt taking anymore request I still wanted to mention her and maybe point a few people over to show off her work. Great Job London.

Ok that is it from me for now. Our new podcast should be out soon. So keep a look out for it :)

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* Happy to keep you company hon :) It's always nice to chat. Thank you for keeping me company and you know I'm always there to help.

    ReplyDelete