Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy thoughts...

Unlike Rer I have no problems playing C-Aion. I am not afraid of burning myself out on the first 20 levels or so. Actually if anything playing C-Aion these last few days has just confirmed my main class choice, as well as taught me a few things I didnt know in closed beta. I am looking forward to release and hell even open beta and I am not even upset about playing the same zone over and over until such time as release :) I am playing the game and enjoying it with friends, not much more I could want atm. I just wished weeks were full of Sunday, Monday and Tuesday's lol.

As this week progresses and we learn more about the crafting system, classes, gear and questing we will have a whole new mess of stuff to discuss in the podcast that I currently Co-host with Rer, Daefire and Inergy from Black Death, Black Wings of Atreia. Comments, suggestions and things you would want to hear on the podcast are always welcome on our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment