Monday, September 14, 2009

Open beta comes to an end...

Let me just say this beta I enjoyed myself immensely. As I said Infuse and I rolled Glad/Cleric. Can I just say ... Cleric's OP much? hehehe... out of about 30 duels with him I beat him 3 times. I just couldn't keep him from healing. I would get him down and he would heal almost to full every time. Last night before the end of beta him and I went into the arena. Both of us lvl 25. We went in because a guild mate of ours was in there getting his ass kicked by lvl 18-27's. He was level 14, so we went in to help and get a little ummm pay back/vengence. There was about 10 or so people in the Arena. We came in and literally kicked everyone out of the arena. SO MUCH FUN. Watching a lvl 27 assassin try to gank me and fail miserably at it cracks me up.

I am going to miss the cleric/glad combo. but it will be Ranger / Ranger. I will roll a glad once I get to see the end game on my ranger.

I am trying to think of some stuff to share after open beta and I can not really think of anything. Other than the fact there are about a ton more quests to do than there was. We didn't really hit a lull spot. So now I will go back to C-Aion and patiently await launch.

1 comment:

  1. I will miss Bonnie and Clyde

    Thanks for taking me along for the ride in OB.. I had a blast thanks to you. Sorry you had to hold my hand so much..

    I found exactly what I was looking for in OB, hope you did too.

    Our Ranger / Ranger duo will be fun.. then we'll do Cleric/Glad

    ReplyDelete