Friday, September 18, 2009

3 days and counting...

So 3 days until early release and counting. I really haven't had much of a blog to write lately. I have been hanging out with Infuse in C-Aion a bit and doing other stuff here and there. Trying to get with the guild and pick the best server for everyone. Trying to get with old friends from other games and getting them the proper information so they can join us in Aion.

So have a long discussion over several days our guild finally decided on a server. West Coast server to optimize every one's gaming time. I think it will be a great fit for all of us ...

So today I will make 2 toons. My ranger as my main, Lildevil, I am almost positive that will be her name. My Glad.. I don't know what I am going to name her. I liked her old name but that wont work for release so... I will just have to come up with one. Anyway I will make my toons and then I guess I will sit here and wait until Sunday to actually play. We are planning to only be sub 30 for about a week ... I have my Mountain Dew ready.I think Infuse has our leveling plan all mapped out for us already <3 Hrm.. I wonder if it would be bad to had my daughter some money and just have her order pizza every night?? Nah just joking wouldn't do that :)

I am excited to see that Game Guard will be gone at the release of Aion. I was all for GG. I don't like 3rd party bots, I don't like 3rd party cheats, and I am not a big fan of addons. I think all this stuff takes away from the game the way it was meant to be played. So hopefully they will get the kinks worked out or either jackasses wont try to mess this game up like every other MMO but that is pretty doubtfull.

Anyway I have another Blog to write for the day, yes I know I haven't written many in the last week or so and going to put out 2 today. Sowwies :)

3 comments:

  1. <3 +
    Will miss Bonnie and Clyde.. but we sounded too much like some Hillbilly couple... Maybe Ill get rid of infuse and find a new name.. but i think TingTing will be here to stay to remind me of C-Aion.

    I can feel it.. its going to be much fun.. and exhausting the first few days. Grab your pillow and blanket and whatever else you need because cat naps is all we are going to take

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone in the game can be so lucky to find a great playing partner they know they can trust, they know thier play style,they know where they are going to be, and they know they have each others best interest in mind. It makes the game so not stressful, and you actually enjoy the game soo much more..

    I can't tell you how many people ive played with in past games who are nothing but negative nancys, loot whores, lazy, or just plane pricks to play with.. its not enjoyable at all...

    So here is wishing all of you joining us in Asmodae the best of luck finding that perfect person who meshes with your play style so you dont get burned out.

    Thanks For being mine Bel.. id be lost most of the time without you to hold my hand thru stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what server are you gonna be on?

    ~Yar

    ReplyDelete