Tuesday, September 8, 2009

C-Aion vs OBT vs Launch

I do not want to be a negative Nancy here so I am going to stay away from the topic of lag, gameguard etc... I am not writing about how unplayable the game has been the last 2 days, Since I was in C-Aion I know very very well that NCSoft can handle these issues and I feel sure by the time launch swings this way it will be golden.

SO I will talk about the good stuff so far. I rolled Elyos with my guild this go around not the side we will play at launch and I have no idea what server we will be playing on, however so far in the last 2 days I have gotten to lvl 16 3/4. This time around I am leveling with Infuse, he made a Cleric to be my heal bot on the Gladitor. Cleric/Glad much better than Glad/Ranger combo. Chanter/Ranger combo isnt bad either and Ranger/Ranger just owns. Anyway we have pretty much just been flying through levels. I am also finding it erm I dont know if I would say easier but easier to skill up my crafting as well as gathering ... with the exception of Aether. I really wish that while flying to get the Aether you didnt have a chance to fail at gathering it. Maybe it isnt easier but I didnt spend much time in C-Aion gathering mats, I just bought the stuff I needed or it was morphed for me to get as high up as I am with it.

Anyway I am working on what my 5th time rerolling now... and I am still enjoying the lower levels. I will say though that I do miss alot about C-Aion and closed Beta's. I want the faces back, sure keep the ones that were added but give us the option to use the ones we are used to as well. The voiceovers/sounds... ummm can we have those back to, I am not so sure I like the english version of it at all. I miss play Asmo cause well Elyos dont have that little flip when they jump in the air... Also whats up with the laying on the cloud to sleep, Asmo's get a magic carpet that they sit on lol... Cheesy...

Anyway loving it still and dont think I will be burnt out on this game for a while. Have fun in OBT guys...


For the record I am I will be rolling a Ranger as a main come Launch just checking out the Glad which I love btw...

2 comments:

  1. I'll be your healbot ANYTIME!! having alot of fun learning Elios side with you. Thanks for taking me along for the ride. Your glad kicks some serious dps out! As far as Cleric.. eh, I just havent really found the groove for the class yet, but im still learning. The company makes it worth the growing pains for me, as i basically have 2 damaging spells + Auto attack currently with 2 damaging chains... Lots of room for me to learn more and support better.

    A shame the Lag took us out for a good 15+ hours or we could probably be 20 by now. But this is still beta after all.. and they are sorting this stuff out before live... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be someones healbot with my cleric once the game releases. They just don't die.

    ReplyDelete