Saturday, September 5, 2009

High Gear???

So yeah I kicked it into high gear, with a little pushing and prodding (thanks Clyde <3)and got to the Abyss just in time for OBT I know but so far I love it.

I logged into game this morning and was up in the Abyss where I logged out the night before. Well not really the night before as I had one of my sleep all day/night days lol.. but anyway when I logged in and walked out of our main hall all I saw was a sea of red.

I got my ass kicked of course because well I am what lvl 25 1/2 this morning. Those were some tough guys up there. One thing I am finding that I do not like in the Abyss or anywhere for that matter is when you target an enemy player for their level you just get ?? Hrm.. I want to see what level they are, I want to know if I am getting my ass handed to me by a lvl 50 or someone around my level etc... Makes for a very frustrated Bel...

Also today I went through a rift in Mor to get some Infiltration quests done and Infuse didn't make it in with me because he was to high level (he is 31 now) Anyway I am in there and I find that I can make it to where I need to go by myself, and I get all my quest sorted out there having a good time getting stuff done. A Ranger poked his head out and attacked me... he barely took any of my hp away so I am going to assume he wasn't that close to my level because I turned around and popped of 2 skills and he was pretty much dead (he had 1/4 of his health). Although he did put me to sleep so he had to of been at least lvl 22 ... He slept me and ran away :*( Sad Bel didn't get her first solo kill. The next Elyos was an assassin... Yeah he got away from me to at 1/4.. I need to always have running scrolls on or something... I was finally killed by a sorc that I didn't see while I had 2 mobs on me ... NERF Sorcs!! LMAO nah I am just kidding. Anyway I had alot of fun today and I am now at 26 and a half..


BTW 2 Rangers grouped together... No tank no healer.. kind of owns... Most mobs are dead before they can get to either one of us, regardless if they are my lvl or his lol... Much Fun!!!

2 comments: