Thursday, September 3, 2009

New things.... And a little off topic.

Thank you Infuse for working on the new banner for me. 2 Blogs with pretty much the same banner just didn't sit well with me, Appreciate it a lot :)

Another new thing for me personally this week is I have been pretty much a stay at home mom for the last several years, decided it is time to go back to work. So I went on a job interview on Tuesday and I got a call back already yesterday so it looks like Bel will now be employed. I am looking forward to it and I hope that it will not interfere with my gaming time to much. I do not think I have much to worry about in that department but we shall see. I will still be here as well as doing the Podcast Black Wings of Atreia with my guild mates from Black Death.


Anyway that is what I have for this morning off to pass my drug test. I will write more about the game in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment