Friday, October 2, 2009

So level 30 and counting.....

Infuse and I have been leveling like mad people. Rangers Duoing is a little funny to watch at times. Although I think now that we have our detaunt he keeps things detaunted so I am generally tanking things. It is rather interesting having two Rangers with completely different builds. I mean yeah we use the same bows and armor but that is about it. He likes +attack and I like +crit and we both use the HP. I love the system him and I have set up. We can pretty much kill non stop without even talking to each other. Pulling the same mob, sleeping back to back etc.. Granted we both have our oh shit moments but those are few and far between and funny as hell.

This is now my third +20 lvl ranger. To those nah sayers out there that don't like the Ranger because the first 25 or so levels are slow... Well take those first 25 levels and learn how to play a ranger, so you aren't having to kite every single mob. I love the fact that even if we pull two separate mobs at the same time we have them dead before they even get to us.

I went handicrafting again as well. I am lvl 3 in crafting now. I didn't even try for the damn bow that I could never get to crit for Infuse in C-Aion. We actually found a quest item off of some spirts did the quest and got a blue bow that is the equivalent of it. I have made our rings and necklaces without much trouble. Which is great and I have actually been able to make a little money as well. That is one thing I have noticed in NA that I didn't really notice in C-Aion, it takes an ass load of in game money to play this game. Anyway going good so far.

Our Guild rolled on Vaizel, Black Death same as Warhammer. Our podcast as well as my blog have been on hold for a while. I have just been playing the game and started a new job the same week of release so I have been rather busy and spending most of my spare time in game. Our main host Inergy on the podcast has been even more busy than I have in real life and as soon as it settles down we will be back to recording.

Anyway I wanted to give a big thank you to Infuse for being my partner and not yelling at me when I do something silly and get one of us killed. I have really enjoyed all the time from C-Aion to now that we have played together. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. :D <3 <3 <3 Clyde!!!

3 comments:

  1. So what happens when the coppers come, see? Yea, see.

    Lol, I'm glad you two are having fun, and that you've picked up blogging again. All we need now is for Inergy to return. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a really quiet person when im concentraing to play a game. I don't die , and I put alot of trust in my partner that we will be on the same page. That person is so hard to find - I just happen to have been lucky i guess? Brave? Agressive?

    Who knows.. I could not be happier with who i ended up with. like you said we dont even need to talk when we play. We are completely on the same wavelength. 2 Differant manastone builds, 2 differant attack rotations and they both mesh in perfect harmony.

    Talk about freaky sometimes.. From level 20-30 we have both dinged what 8-10 times on the exact same mob at the exact same time? yeah - now that is enough to send chills down your spine...

    Now we need to keep those Cigs outta your mouth so you dont keep sounding like you have a mouth full of cottonballs =0

    Long live Bonnie and Clyde!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you two working together so well. I see lots of rangers in the abyss still kiting like crazy. It seems like quite the workout every mob kill.

    ReplyDelete