Saturday, October 10, 2009

Game Time

So we have been out gathering, crafting, leveling and just enjoying the game. Last night we were out in Alsig/Fire Temple area doing a few quests and ran into some very unexpected Elyos. Fights ensued and about 15 mins later there were umm a good 10to 15 Elyos bodies laying around. Now we didn't kill them all some of them ran into our guards and died but had an epic fight with a Cleric and Templar. 2 Rangers vs Templar and Cleric. At first we just slept the cleric and went after the Templar. He seemed to be a little harder to kill than we were expecting so we said screw it completely ignored the Temp and took out the cleric. 2 rangers with back to back Silences = dead Cleric. After the Cleric was down didn't take us long to take out the Temp. Much fun :D

We also went to a Fort fight last night as we have a few nights now. I am really wondering somethings about Asmos on my server. I wonder are we just really that unorganized or are we that outnumbered? We can take Artifacts but that is about all I have seen the Asmo's beable to do so far. BTW GZ BD on taking 3 of the 4 Artifacts. Was really cool seeing our name pop up on the screen like that and our logo on the artifacts. All I could see last night was a sea of red, and omg the LAG.. the lag isn't really that bad like it doesn't make me choppy or anything but I don't render shit fast enough. I have it rendered but then all of a sudden it isn't in my range to attack. So where it isn't a visible lag like being choppy ie fps it is really laggy as in rendering people on my screen.

Both Infuse and I are rank 5 in the abyss and up to lvl 35 now. Still having alot of fun and enjoying the game alot. I swear to you Rangers without healers should not be able to pull off some of the things we pull off, just goes to show you again it is really great when you know the person you are playing with and can almost predict what they are going to do. Like las night us finishing off The Missing Father Quest. We did the whole thing solo up until killing the elite overseer which we actually had help from a healer on. Then the healer logged off and Infuse and I had to find the door and go in. We got there and made it inside. Dodging in and out of lvl 36+ elites. Epic! <3 <3 Clyde ;)

Also wanted to welcome Ari and friends to Black Death. As well as some old faces from Warhammer have joined us Bits and BK.. Welcome guys.

Before I go today though I wanted to give another thank you to Legal and Daefire (Ylindra) When ever we need a tank and healer for our group quests or Fire Temple or even just messing around in the Abyss these two always come and help out. So thank you guys very much for allowing us to call on you to help and for taking us along on the things you guys are doing and need done as well :) <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment